THE MANY BENEFITS OF "Color Calm Me"
- Equalize & slow down brain waves
- Enhance focus & attention
- Boosts the immune system
- Regulate stress -related hormones
- Increase endorphin Levels
- Balance sensory overload... and much more!
STAGE & AGE APPROPRIATENESS
- Caregivers of all ages
- Stressed corporate executives & employees
- Children of all ages, Special Needs or Gifted
- Stressed working mothers
- Pregnant , Birthing & Nursing mothers
- Elders high & low functioning
(Wikipedia) A small research study carried out in Brussels compared the behavior of nine adult clients with profound autism in both classroom and Snoezelen settings. Snoezelen rooms incorporate a few of the elements of "Chromotherapy" with the use of colors and sound. There was a 50% reduction in distress and stereotypical behavior, and seventy five percent less aggression and self-injury in a Snoezelen type of environment.
Watch this brief DVDHear what Mr. Dinshah says about Chromotherapy for helping children with Learning Challenges!
Mark Unger, host of Round Table (an ongoing series of New York City cable TV programs) interviews Darius Dinshah, President of The Dinshah Health Society.
Click the button below to visit the Contact page and schedule a
" Color Me Calm" session.